These terms regulate the conditions by which you may access and use the data provided by ETH Zurich, Raemistrasse 101, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland, on the website www.spinalstenosis.ethz.ch (hereinafter "DATA").
- ETH Zurich received anonymised data of 150 patients with lumbar spinal stenosis recruited in the LSOS study ("DATA") from the University Hospital Zurich. This Data contains baseline characteristics, comorbidities, typical endpoints measured in patients with lumbar spinal stenosis at baseline, and at 6 and 12 months follow up time. The DATA also contains detailed information on radiologic readouts in five segments of the lumbar spine in each of the patients.
- The DATA provided is and remains the property of ETH Zurich and/or its licensors and is made available as a service to the research community.
- You agree that the DATA: (a) shall only be downloaded if you agree to these terms; (b) is to be used only for the academic purposes; (c) will not be used for commercial purposes; (d) will not be transferred to any third party. Furthermore, you agree that any publication based on, or containing, the DATA shall include a reference to the Data set provided under these terms.
- It is expressly understood that neither ETH Zurich nor its licensors make any warranties regarding the DATA and specifically does not warrant or guarantee that the DATA will be accurate, be merchantable or useful for any particular purpose. To the extent permitted by law, neither ETH Zurich nor its licensors shall be held liable for any claims or damage by you or any third party, in connection with or as a result of using the DATA.
- You agree in your use of the DATA to comply with all applicable international and national laws, statutes, regulations and guidelines, especially all laws, statutes and regulations concerning the protection of data. You shall further not carry out any procedures with the DATA (linking, comparison, processing) with which any identity of a person could be derived.
- Upon first request by ETH Zurich the right to use the DATA will end immediately. You will return or destroy all DATA and confirm the deletion of the DATA to ETH Zurich.